| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karima/ Kuraymah in July is very, very hot at 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. A feeble 7.7mm (0.3in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Karima/ Kuraymah July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Karima/ Kuraymah, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Karima/ Kuraymah:
- No. 6, Sudan - 255.4 kms (158.7 miles) NNE
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 189 kms (117.4 miles) NE
- Atbara, Sudan - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) ESE
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) ESE
- Shendi, Sudan - 265.5 kms (165 miles) SE
- Aroma, Sudan - 547.6 kms (340.3 miles) ESE
- Shambat, Sudan - 328.7 kms (204.3 miles) SSE
- Khartoum, Sudan - 336.4 kms (209 miles) SSE
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 537 kms (333.7 miles) SE
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 493.2 kms (306.5 miles) SSE
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 508.6 kms (316 miles) S